I've been interested in collaborating with dancers for my projects ever since I saw the Sia video for her song "Chandelier". My youngest daughter is a dancer and when I found out her teacher, Hillary Pearson, started to shoot video for her instagram feed, I reached out to see if she would be interested in helping me create a few videos for my Princeton, NJ compound project. She hired her friend and fellow dancer Maria Volpe and together we shot the videos during the stills photo shoot. Click anywhere to head over to my YouTube channel to see the other videos she shot.
• guard your privacy
• design in a sustainable manner
• communicate often, clearly & concisely
• design to your vision
• stay up to date on advances in technology & products for your home
• source far and wide to give you a truly unique and singular space
• work with reputable contractors and manufacturers to execute our designs
• Stay within your budget
• be completely honest even when we have to deliver news you might not
want to hear
• execute our designs to the highest standards never losing sight of
form, function and feeling.
The key is to get it done right. There are no shortcuts to great interior design. It's a lot of hard work but along the way what you realize is that it is the ultimate way to take good care of yourself and your family. You are setting up a space to live your life in. That's really important stuff and taking the time to do it right, so you can feel confident, powerful, comfortable and happy is not a luxury, it's a necessity. Everyone deserves a well designed home, everyone needs a great interior designer to accomplish that. It's simply too great a task to tackle alone and often you will let emotions get in the way of making the best decisions. I am there to make sure that doesn't happen.